The Goldilocks of Hoodies. Just the right amount.
There is a difference in hoodies. More than where it’s made, but how it’s made and of what it’s made. Michigan-based brand Thirteen Fifty-Six considered each of these factors in making this utilitarian piece. With a mid-weight French terry fabric and taped zipper and neck, this hoodie is substantial enough to hold up to regular wear for years and years. Entirely US-sourced (even the metal aglets - those little crimped pieces on the end of the draw strings) and made in Michigan.
Ideal for any season, perfect for layering. Simply designed to be worn in many situations. Pairs nicely with a good pair of jeans.
- Soft, breathable, mid-weight French terry fabric made using combed, ring spun American cotton. (100% cotton for black and navy, Cotton/poly blend for the heather gray)
- Contemporary fitting: slightly-slimmer through the arms and shoulders with enough room to move freely through the body
- Double lined hood
- All metal hardware
- Twill tape lining around neck and zipper
- Top stitching along all seams for increased durability
- Hand-made in Lansing, Michigan by a small team of craftsmen and women
- 100% U.S. supply chain