Designed for a more athletic build.
The Hockey Cut is made for guys with a thicker build through the seat and thigh (also good for men who want a little more room to move.). Cut fuller through the hip and thigh, with a straight leg. This was the second cut we ever made - designed for a local hockey player whose body required a bit more room in the hip and thigh.
All of our jeans are made using US-sourced materials and are cut, sewn, and finished in-house in our sewing shop in Detroit. The denim, a 13.25 oz. redline selvedge denim from Cone Mills, is sanforized and raw; your jeans should feel snug (but not tight!) when you first try them on. Your jeans will begin to break in over the course of the first few wears and “give” in the places that are initially snug.
- A bit more room through seat and thigh
- Slightly fuller straight leg
- Heavyweight striped pocket lining
- Raw copper button fly
- Hand-cut and -hammered copper rivets
- Hand-debossed, 7 oz. vegetable-tanned leather patch
- Chainstitch hem
- Finished with a 36” inseam
- Complimentary lifetime repair policy.